Please download the membership application form, fill it out, tear off the application part and send it to us with a Cheque or Money Order (sorry, we can not accept Credit Card.). Please make your cheque payable to Hyogo Cultural Centre. If you become a member through a school or company and require a Tax Invoice, please feel free to contact us.
Download Application Form (PDF format)
Membership renewal form is available for existing members.
Download Renewal Form (PDF format)
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF documents. Free download is available at Adobe’s site (http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
HYOGO MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Membership is for individuals only.
- Membership runs for the calendar year, January to December.
- Membership is $30 per person. No discounts apply.
- Membership benefits apply only to the cardholder.
Membership to Hyogo Cultural Centre entitles an individual to the following:
- To borrow resources from the HPGCC library.
- To receive details of all HPGCC member events and activities by either e-mail or post.
- To receive discounted participation fees to certain HPGCC events.
HYOGO MEMBERS MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING LIBRARY RULES
- HPGCC Members may borrow a maximum of ten (10) library items at any given time.
- HPGCC Members may not borrow any more than two (2) Proficiency Test resources, videos / DVDs, or CD Roms at any given time.
- Books, cassettes and magazines may be borrowed for four (4) weeks.
- Proficiency Test resources, videos / DVDs, & CD Roms may be borrowed for two(2) weeks.
- HPGCC Members may request by telephone / e-mail to renew books, cassettes and magazines once to allow for a maximum borrowing period of eight (8) weeks. Resources will be renewed provided HPGCC is contacted prior to the due date and the item is not reserved by another member.
- Proficiency Test resources, videos / DVDs, and CD Roms may not be renewed.
- A financial penalty of $2 per week per item will be imposed if an item is more than one week overdue. If an item becomes overdue by more than four (4) weeks, an invoice will be sent for the replacement cost. Members may also be penalised by refusal of borrowing rights for the same period of time that the items are overdue.